- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you would like to play. For instance: https://youtu.be/g4U4BQW9OEk
- Back in Nebula Media Player, select Media > Open Network Stream… (or Ctrl + N)
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video in the text box labelled Please enter a network URL:
- Click the dropdown arrow right next to the Play button, and select Convert
- From the Convert dialogbox, locate the Profile dropdown menu (in the Settings section) specify the format of the media file you wish to save to
- Click the Browse button to specify the name and path of the destination file
- Click the Start button to start the downloading and saving process
*Depending on the speed of your Internet, it may take some time for the video to load and be buffered prior to being played.
**Note: some YouTube videos may be protected from being played or saved externally.